THIS THING OF OURS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Da Hood At?

Go down

Where Da Hood At? Empty Where Da Hood At?

Post by OG Cocaine Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:33 pm

I woke up coughing! My lungs were filled with fluid, but they burned from the blunts I took down with my chest last night. Let me tell you, ya nigga still rolls a blunt better then you. Bet. I rolled over, tossing the covers to the side. A thick bitch was snoring next to me, naked. Oh yeah, I did fuck that bitch last night. Shit I forgot all about that. It be like that sometimes you know. A nigga goes hard as fuck then don’t remember shit. Oh well. I woke the bitch up and kicked her ass out. She don’t even know my name. Well that’s cause I give bitches a fake name you see. You never know who you dealing with in the hood. For all I know this bitch could be rolling with a stick up crew, looking for that next lick. Shit, I ain’t about none of that bullshit. I told that bitch my name was Anthony. Hahaha. 

I took me a swole shower and grabbed a blunt for breakfast. I made my way up the roof of my apartment building and sparked the bitch up. This was my spot. My relax spot. My planning spot. My smoke spot. I got on the cell and dialed my nigga Chubby. We called him Chubby cause he was fat as fuck. 

“Ayo, what you doin nigga?” The obese mother fucker was still asleep. 

“Shit mayne, I’m sleep.”

“Get cha ass up you black ass head ass nigga. Meet me at the spot. We gotta put in some work.”
OG Cocaine
OG Cocaine
“A Friend Of Ours”

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum